How to Dress Up a Maxi Dress
Maxi dresses are a great summer wardrobe staple. The best thing about these dresses is that they serve as a wonderful base for creating many fabulous looks. Just by adding a shrug, a vest, a statement necklace, or a cardigan sweater, you can easily transform one dress for several occasions. Flip-flops or flat sandals are really the best type of shoe to pair with a maxi dress, however if you want to give yourself a little height a great pair of espadrilles is also a nice option.
- For the first look, just added a sleeveless denim vest worn with a long beaded fringe necklace and a pair of gladiator sandals. Long necklaces are a great addition to maxi dresses because they add to the casual feel of the look. I’ve topped this look with a trendy fedora and a simple pair of gold drop earrings.
- Giving the maxi dress a chic look, I’ve simply added a yellow scarf with a pair of classic hoop earrings and a great pair of bronze sandals.
- This is a great look for a casual summer day at the office. I’ve added a tied front shrug, a simple charm necklace, and a statement earring to give the look a little class.
- This look gives the maxi dress an element of casual elegance with a pair of long earrings, an animal print scarf, and a pair of espadrilles.
- Dress up that casual maxi dress with a great statement necklace and a pair of matching flat sandals. Perfect look for a summer party and is sure to be an eye catching ensemble.
How do you dress up your maxi dress?
787 total views, 7 views today