miSiS’s new collection “ATRIUM”
SETTE PECCATI Co., Ltd., jewelry brand “miSiS” from Italy with a unique design of fine craftsmanship by Italian experts, have presented new collection “ATRIUM” inspired by the admiration in famous architectural composition. Each one is designed based on 3 different inspiration; Empire, Versailles and Ermitage.
- Empire is inspired by the elevator is the Empire State Building which is Art Deco. It also keeps the concept of nature by using a vintage turtle shape. Besides that, blue cobalt and orange rose also provide a sense of color from the elevator of the building.
- Versailles is inspired by the floor in Palace of Versailles in Paris, especially with the black and white color of the floor with a vertical line intersection like a modular grid which is attractive and outstanding. It has become a jewelry with a rectangular shape.
- Ermitage is inspired by the Ermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia which used to be the Palace of Emperor Tsar. From the delicate pattern of baroque stucco, it was created as a unique decoration called Ermitage.
Find 3 branches of miSiS in
- SETTE Boutique, M floor in Siam Paragon.
- Siam Discovery, G floor in Her Lab zone.
- Emporium 1st
More details call (+66) 02-129-4847-8 Facebook: Misis Thailand / Instagram: misis_th
3,482 total views, 7 views today